Starting at: St. James's Park
• Take the 211 bus to Westminster Station / Bridge Street
• Change at Westminster Stn / Westmr Pier
• Take the Walk to Westminster
• Change at Westminster Underground Station
• Take the Jubilee line to West Hampstead
• Change at West Hampstead Underground Station
• Take the Walk to West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
• Change at West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to Mill Hill Broadway
• Change at Mill Hill Broadway Rail Station
Arrive at: Mill Hill Broadway
Journey time between St. James's Park and Mill Hill Broadway averages at 52 minutes
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster Abbey
- Westminster Stn / Westmr Pier
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mill Hill Broadway to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > St. James's Park > Mill Hill Broadway