Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Essex Road
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster City Hall
- Westminster Cathedral / Victoria Stn
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Essex Road to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Widdrington Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Filey Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- St. James's Park to Ware Rail Station
- St. James's Park to London Road (Guildford) Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Burscough Bridge Rail Station