Starting at: Ravenscourt Park
Arrive at: Thames Ditton
Stations passed through from Ravenscourt Park
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- West Kensington
- Earl's Court
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Thames Ditton to Ravenscourt Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ravenscourt Park to Lichfield City Rail Station
- Ravenscourt Park to North Greenwich
- Ravenscourt Park to Newton-le-Willows Rail Station
- Ravenscourt Park to Adisham Rail Station
- Ravenscourt Park to Seven Kings
- Ravenscourt Park to Menston Rail Station
- Ravenscourt Park to Streatham
- Ravenscourt Park to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
- Ravenscourt Park to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Ravenscourt Park to Dewsbury Rail Station
- Ravenscourt Park to Cooden Beach Rail Station