Starting at: Pimlico
Arrive at: Oakwood
Stations passed through from Pimlico
- Vauxhall Bus Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Oakwood to Pimlico
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Pimlico to Stoneleigh
- Pimlico to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- Pimlico to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
- Pimlico to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Pimlico to Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Pimlico to Star Lane DLR
- Pimlico to Syon Lane
- Pimlico to Longniddry Rail Station
- Pimlico to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Pimlico to Maghull Rail Station
- Pimlico to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station