Starting at: Park Royal
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Park Royal
- Hanger Lane Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Park Royal
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Park Royal to Farncombe Rail Station
- Park Royal to Golspie Rail Station
- Park Royal to Crofton Park
- Park Royal to Coryton Rail Station
- Park Royal to Tyne Dock (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Park Royal to Therapia Lane Tram Stop
- Park Royal to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- Park Royal to Streatham Hill
- Park Royal to Woking Rail Station
- Park Royal to Hinchley Wood Rail Station
- Park Royal to South Croydon