Starting at: Park Royal
Journey time between Park Royal and averages at 76 minutes
Stations passed through from Park Royal
- Hanger Lane Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: to Park Royal
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Park Royal to
- Park Royal to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station
- Park Royal to Rainham (London
- Park Royal to Lidlington Rail Station
- Park Royal to West Croydon Tram Stop
- Park Royal to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Park Royal to Brentwood
- Park Royal to Hayes & Harlington
- Park Royal to Hertford East Rail Station
- Park Royal to West Hampstead
- Park Royal to Clandon Rail Station