Starting at: Park Royal
Arrive at: Motspur Park
Stations passed through from Park Royal
- North Ealing
- Ealing Common
- Acton Town
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- Earl's Court
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Motspur Park to Park Royal
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Park Royal to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Park Royal to Dane Road (Manchester Metrolink)
- Park Royal to Maiden Newton Rail Station
- Park Royal to Neilston Rail Station
- Park Royal to Uckfield Rail Station
- Park Royal to Bishops Stortford Rail Station
- Park Royal to Burscough Bridge Rail Station
- Park Royal to Hatch End
- Park Royal to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- Park Royal to Totteridge & Whetstone
- Park Royal to Denham Rail Station