Starting at: North Acton
Arrive at: West Ruislip
Stations passed through from North Acton
- Hanger Lane
- South Ruislip
- Ruislip Gardens
- West Ruislip
NORTH ACTON STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Interchange is expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Ruislip to North Acton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Acton to Newton Heath & Moston (Manchester Metrolink)
- North Acton to Manchester Airport (Manchester Metrolink)
- North Acton to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station
- North Acton to Ardwick Rail Station
- North Acton to Warrington Central Rail Station
- North Acton to Bradley Lane (Midland Metro Stop)
- North Acton to Gypsy Lane Rail Station
- North Acton to Normans Bay Rail Station
- North Acton to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- North Acton to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station