Starting at: Moorgate
• Take the Metropolitan line or Hammersmith & City line or Circle line to Liverpool Street
• Change at Liverpool Street Underground Station
• Take the Central line to Stratford
• Change at Stratford Underground Station
• Take the Walk to Stratford City Bus Station
• Change at Stratford City Bus Station
• Take the 339 bus or 108 bus to Stratford International
• Change at Stratford International Station
• Take the Walk to Stratford International DLR
• Change at Stratford International DLR
Arrive at: Stratford International DLR
Journey time between Moorgate and Stratford International DLR averages at 24 minutes
Stations passed through from Moorgate
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Stratford International DLR to Moorgate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Moorgate > Stratford International DLR