Starting at: London Marylebone
Arrive at: Manor House
Stations passed through from London Marylebone
- Baker Street
- Regent's Park
- Oxford Circus
MANOR HOUSE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Manor House: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor House to London Marylebone
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- London Marylebone to Reedham (Norfolk) Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Wem Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- London Marylebone to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- London Marylebone to Banbury Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Lidlington Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Broxbourne Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Broadway (Manchester Metrolink)
- London Marylebone to Abbey Wood (London)
- London Marylebone to Addiscombe Tram Stop