Starting at: London Marylebone
Arrive at: Kilburn Park
Stations passed through from London Marylebone
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo)
- Warwick Avenue
- Maida Vale
- Kilburn Park
- Queen's Park
KILBURN PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Kilburn Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kilburn Park to London Marylebone
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- London Marylebone to Beckenham Road Tram Stop
- London Marylebone to Beddington Lane Tram Stop
- London Marylebone to Belgrave Walk Tram Stop
- London Marylebone to Bellingham
- London Marylebone to Bermondsey
- London Marylebone to Bethnal Green Rail
- London Marylebone to Bexley
- London Marylebone to Birkbeck
- London Marylebone to Blackheath
- London Marylebone to Boston Manor