Starting at: Marble Arch
Arrive at: Wapping
Stations passed through from Marble Arch
- Bond Street
MARBLE ARCH STATION: No down escalator until further notice.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wapping to Marble Arch
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Marble Arch to Leyton
- Marble Arch to New Barnet
- Marble Arch to Archway
- Marble Arch to Stratford International DLR
- Marble Arch to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Stonebridge Park
- Marble Arch to West Ealing
- Marble Arch to Seven Kings
- Marble Arch to Winson Green Outer Circle (Midland Metro Stop)
- Marble Arch to North Harrow