Starting at: Latimer Road
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Latimer Road
- Ladbroke Grove
- Westbourne Park
- Royal Oak
- Paddington (H&C Line)-Underground
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Baker Street
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Liverpool Street
- Aldgate East
- Stepney Green
- Mile End
- Bow Road
- West Ham
CIRCLE LINE: No service until further notice due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Latimer Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Latimer Road to Ampere Way Tram Stop
- Latimer Road to Great Portland Street
- Latimer Road to Merton Park Tram Stop
- Latimer Road to Oxshott Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Heathrow Central Bus Stn (Rail-Air)
- Latimer Road to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
- Latimer Road to Gerrards Cross Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Stratford (London)
- Latimer Road to Sunbury Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Notting Hill Gate
- Latimer Road to Wellesley Road Tram Stop