Starting at: Latimer Road
Arrive at: St James Street (London)
Stations passed through from Latimer Road
- Ladbroke Grove
- Westbourne Park
- Royal Oak
- Paddington (H&C Line)-Underground
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Baker Street
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Liverpool Street
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: St James Street (London) to Latimer Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Latimer Road to Cuffley
- Latimer Road to Sunbury Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Park Royal
- Latimer Road to Central Station (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Latimer Road to Ashwell & Morden Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Newtongrange Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Kings Sutton Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Crouch Hill
- Latimer Road to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)