Starting at: Lancaster Gate
Arrive at: West Ruislip
Stations passed through from Lancaster Gate
- Leinster Terrace
- Porchester Terrace
- Queensway Station
Lancaster Gate: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
LANCASTER GATE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Ruislip to Lancaster Gate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Lancaster Gate to Leatherhead Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Llandaf Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Cromford Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Royal Albert DLR
- Lancaster Gate to Rickmansworth
- Lancaster Gate to Peel Hall (Manchester Metrolink)
- Lancaster Gate to Hanwell
- Lancaster Gate to Bedford St Johns Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Liss Rail Station