Starting at: Kingsbury
Arrive at: Knockholt
Stations passed through from Kingsbury
- Valley Drive
- Roe Green Park
- Roe Green
- Kingsbury Green
- Slough Lane
- Queensbury Road
- Lavender Avenue
- Deanscroft Avenue
- Tudor Gardens
- Blackbird Hill
- Quainton Street
- Press Road
- Neasden Shopping Centre / Birse Crescent
- Mulgrave Road
- Burnley Road
- Chapter Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Knockholt to Kingsbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kingsbury to Epsom Downs
- Kingsbury to Hither Green
- Kingsbury to Greenwich
- Kingsbury to Norwood Junction
- Kingsbury to Shepperton Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Drayton Green
- Kingsbury to Old Street
- Kingsbury to Acton Central
- Kingsbury to Ruislip Gardens
- Kingsbury to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Clifton Down Rail Station