Starting at: Kilburn Park
Arrive at: Moorgate
Stations passed through from Kilburn Park
- Kilburn High Road Station
- Brondesbury Road
- Kilburn High Road
- Priory Park Road
- Buckley Road
- Brondesbury Station
- Kilburn Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Kilburn Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
KILBURN PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Moorgate to Kilburn Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kilburn Park to Elephant & Castle
- Kilburn Park to Westerton Rail Station
- Kilburn Park to Needham Market Rail Station
- Kilburn Park to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- Kilburn Park to Northfields
- Kilburn Park to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Kilburn Park to Turnham Green
- Kilburn Park to Queens Road Peckham
- Kilburn Park to Hanger Lane
- Kilburn Park to South Kensington