Starting at: Hatton Cross
Arrive at: Kentish Town West
Stations passed through from Hatton Cross
- Hounslow West
- Hounslow Central
- Hounslow East
- Boston Manor
- South Ealing
- Acton Town
Bus stop closed\n Please use the next\n available bus stop\n
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kentish Town West to Hatton Cross
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hatton Cross to Longniddry Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Gravel Hill Tram Stop
- Hatton Cross to Maghull Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Menston Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Hatton Cross to Anderston Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Filey Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station