Starting at: Hatton Cross
Arrive at: Coulsdon South
Stations passed through from Hatton Cross
- Great South West Road
- Hatton Green
- Central Way
- Lansbury Avenue
- Feltham Assembly Hall
- Fern Grove
- Feltham Station / Victoria Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Coulsdon South to Hatton Cross
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hatton Cross to Wanborough Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Hastings Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Hednesford Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Quintrell Downs Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Bristol Temple Meads Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Totteridge & Whetstone
- Hatton Cross to Wootton Wawen Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Addlestone Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Newbold (Manchester Metrolink)