Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: Winchmore Hill
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
- Baker Street
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Winchmore Hill to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Bitterne Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Oakwood
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to South Bank Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Pembroke Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Exeter St Thomas Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Tonbridge Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Blackhorse Road
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Pyle Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Wood Green
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Macclesfield Rail Station