Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: Acton Town
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Lascelles Avenue
- Treve Avenue
- Porlock Avenue
- Dudley Road
- Grange Road
- South Harrow Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Acton Town to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Chertsey Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Devons Road DLR
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Virginia Water Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Risca & Pontymister Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Huntingdon Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Wootton Wawen Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Failsworth (Manchester Metrolink)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Knebworth Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Alresford (Mid Hants Railway)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Wanstead