Starting at: Gunnersbury
Arrive at: Bow Road
Stations passed through from Gunnersbury
- Turnham Green
- Stamford Brook
- Ravenscourt Park
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- West Kensington
- Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Sloane Square
- St. James's Park
- Mansion House
- Cannon Street
- Tower Hill
- Aldgate East
- Stepney Green
- Mile End
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bow Road to Gunnersbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Gunnersbury to Garrowhill Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Kirknewton Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Lochwinnoch Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Manea Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Kinbrace Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Westerton Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Ardwick Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to
- Gunnersbury to Chathill Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)