Starting at: Finchley Central
Arrive at: Southall
Stations passed through from Finchley Central
- East Finchley
- Tufnell Park
- Kentish Town
- Camden Town
- Mornington Crescent
- Warren Street
- Goodge Street
- Tottenham Court Road
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
SOUTHALL STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:30-19:30. Saturday 08:00-18:00. Sunday 08:10-15:30
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Southall to Finchley Central
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Finchley Central to Ashford (Surrey) Rail Station
- Finchley Central to King George V DLR
- Finchley Central to Mile End
- Finchley Central to High Barnet
- Finchley Central to Riddlesdown
- Finchley Central to Wrexham General Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Dagenham Dock
- Finchley Central to Maybole Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Otford Rail Station