Starting at: Clapham North
Arrive at: Grays Rail Station
Stations passed through from Clapham North
- Elephant & Castle
- London Bridge
c2c: Good Friday 10 and Saturday 11 April, no service between Barking and Grays (via Rainham). For Dagenham Dock, please use London Buses Route 145. A connecting replacement bus service operates between Upminster and Grays calling at Rainham and Purfleet.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Grays Rail Station to Clapham North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Clapham North to Knightsbridge
- Clapham North to Southwark
- Clapham North to Stepney Green
- Clapham North to London Waterloo
- Clapham North to Brookmans Park Rail Station
- Clapham North to Brondesbury Park
- Clapham North to Acton Main Line
- Clapham North to Eltham
- Clapham North to Enfield Chase
- Clapham North to Enfield Town
- Clapham North to Finchley Road & Frognal