Starting at: Clapham Common
Arrive at: Chalk Farm
Camden Town: On weekends, a one-way system will be in operation at Camden Town. Access to the platforms will be via the spiral staircase, which has 96 steps.
Stations passed through from Clapham Common
- Clapham North
CHALK FARM STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Chalk Farm: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chalk Farm to Clapham Common
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Clapham Common to Deptford
- Clapham Common to Anerley
- Clapham Common to South Quay DLR
- Clapham Common to Stockwell
- Clapham Common to Iver Rail Station
- Clapham Common to Gravel Hill Tram Stop
- Clapham Common to Hatch End
- Clapham Common to White Notley Rail Station
- Clapham Common to Turkey Street
- Clapham Common to North Dulwich
- Clapham Common to Silver Street