Starting at: Canning Town
Arrive at: Notting Hill Gate
Stations passed through from Canning Town
- North Greenwich
- Canary Wharf
- Canada Water
- London Bridge
- Green Park
- Bond Street
CANNING TOWN STATION: Please enter the station via Silvertown Way and exit the station via the bus station.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Notting Hill Gate to Canning Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canning Town to Dane Road (Manchester Metrolink)
- Canning Town to Bootle Oriel Road Rail Station
- Canning Town to Kentish Town
- Canning Town to Port Talbot Parkway Rail Station
- Canning Town to Emirates Greenwich Peninsula
- Canning Town to Hampton-in-Arden Rail Station
- Canning Town to Rotherhithe
- Canning Town to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Canning Town to Vauxhall
- Canning Town to Honor Oak Park