Starting at: Camden Town
Arrive at: Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Camden Town
- Mornington Crescent
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station to Camden Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Camden Town to South Ruislip
- Camden Town to Enfield Lock
- Camden Town to South Acton Rail
- Camden Town to Hounslow East
- Camden Town to Winchelsea Rail Station
- Camden Town to Fairlop
- Camden Town to Southgate
- Camden Town to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- Camden Town to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Camden Town to Rickmansworth