Starting at: Bow Road
Arrive at: Piccadilly Circus
Changes to Routes 25 and N25 from Saturday 23 May: New timetables with no change to stops served or how often buses run. The routes will now be operated by Stagecoach East London.
Stations passed through from Bow Road
- Coborn Road
- Mile End Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Piccadilly Circus to Bow Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bow Road to Elsenham Rail Station
- Bow Road to Hoveton & Wroxham Rail Station
- Bow Road to West Jesmond (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Bow Road to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station
- Bow Road to Dingle Road Rail Station
- Bow Road to Ryde Pier Head Rail Station
- Bow Road to Lochluichart Rail Station
- Bow Road to Rochdale Railway Station (Manchester Metrolink)
- Bow Road to Chelmsford Rail Station
- Bow Road to Whitby Rail Station
- Bow Road to Morfa Mawddach Rail Station