Starting at: Aldgate East
Arrive at: South Kensington
Stations passed through from Aldgate East
- Tower Hill
- Cannon Street
- Mansion House
- St. James's Park
- Sloane Square
- South Kensington
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Kensington to Aldgate East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Aldgate East to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Aldgate East to High Wycombe Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Shepherds Well Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Dorking Deepdene Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Amersham
- Aldgate East to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Swindon Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Elsenham Rail Station