This event has finished Took place on: Sunday, 23rd Jun 2019
Escape to the Dagenham countryside for the day at our country fair and:
- meet the rangers and find out what they do
- see traditional woodland craft and activities including chainsaw carving and woodturning
- take a look into a beehive
- The Lamb National sheep racing
- Coda falconry display
- Essex Dog Club display team.
- pony rides – offered by Eastminster Riding Stables
- live music
- bouncy castle
- face painting
- local arts and craft sales
Plus for the active ones there is also:
- a climbing wall
- a bouldering wall
Registered disabled parking will be provided at the Millennium Centre car park for blue badge holders only.
Cost: Free of Charge
Contact and Booking Details
More information at this website.
No need to book tickets - just turn up on the day.2019-06-23 2019-06-23 Europe/London Eastbrookend Country Fair 2019 Escape to the Dagenham countryside for the day at our country fair and ul li meet the rangers and find out what they do li li see traditional woodland craft and activities including chainsaw carving a https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/calendar/2019/06/23/eastbrookend-country-fair-2019-204244 Eastbrookend Country Park,Dagenham Road,Dagenham,London
Eastbrookend Country Park,