Starting at: Caterham
Arrive at: New Malden
Stations passed through from Caterham
- Bourne Court
- Farningham Road
- Beechwood Gardens
- Tillingdown Hill
- Marden Lodge School
- Well Farm Road
- Whyteleafe South Railway Station
- Hillside Road
- St Luke's Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: New Malden to Caterham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Caterham to Islip Rail Station
- Caterham to Mills Hill (Manchester) Rail Station
- Caterham to Maidstone East Rail Station
- Caterham to South Harrow
- Caterham to Weeley Rail Station
- Caterham to Swale Rail Station
- Caterham to Pollokshields East Rail Station
- Caterham to March Rail Station
- Caterham to Baker Street
- Caterham to Bodiam (Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- Caterham to Barkingside