Starting at: Watford High Street
Arrive at: Wood Green
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Watford High Street
- Bushey Rail Station
WOOD GREEN STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wood Green to Watford High Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Watford High Street to Millbrook (Hants) Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Sway Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Slade Green
- Watford High Street to Langbank Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Victoria (Manchester Metrolink)
- Watford High Street to Woodbridge Rail Station
- Watford High Street to West India Quay DLR
- Watford High Street to St Leonards Warrior Square Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Tiverton Parkway Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Ardrossan Town Rail Station