Starting at: South Acton Rail
Arrive at: Hornchurch
Stations passed through from South Acton Rail
- Acton Central Rail Station
- Willesden Junction Rail Station
- Kensal Rise Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park Rail Station
- Brondesbury Rail Station
- West Hampstead Rail Station
- Finchley Road & Frognal Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath Rail Station
- Gospel Oak Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hornchurch to South Acton Rail
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Acton Rail to Seven Kings
- South Acton Rail to Yalding Rail Station
- South Acton Rail to Hatton Cross
- South Acton Rail to Lochluichart Rail Station
- South Acton Rail to Aslockton Rail Station
- South Acton Rail to Goldhawk Road
- South Acton Rail to Bishops Stortford Rail Station
- South Acton Rail to Broomfleet Rail Station
- South Acton Rail to Hampton (London)
- South Acton Rail to Gidea Park