Starting at: Penge East
Arrive at: Bounds Green
Stations passed through from Penge East
- Sydenham Hill Rail Station
- West Dulwich Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Brixton Rail Station
- London Victoria Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bounds Green to Penge East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Penge East to Eastleigh Rail Station
- Penge East to West Allerton Rail Station
- Penge East to St Leonards Warrior Square Rail Station
- Penge East to Althorne Rail Station
- Penge East to Wedgwood Rail Station
- Penge East to Bedford St Johns Rail Station
- Penge East to Letchworth Rail Station
- Penge East to Newton Heath & Moston (Manchester Metrolink)
- Penge East to Duncraig Rail Station
- Penge East to Keith Rail Station
- Penge East to