Starting at: New Barnet
Arrive at: Wembley Stadium
Stations passed through from New Barnet
- Oakleigh Park Rail Station
- New Southgate Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- Hornsey Rail Station
- Harringay Rail Station
- Finsbury Park Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wembley Stadium to New Barnet
Latest journey planner searches
- New Barnet to Tyne Dock (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- New Barnet to Ashwell & Morden Rail Station
- New Barnet to Tattenham Corner
- New Barnet to Menston Rail Station
- New Barnet to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- New Barnet to Dewsbury Rail Station
- New Barnet to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- New Barnet to Tygwyn Rail Station
- New Barnet to East Grinstead Rail Station
- New Barnet to Weybridge Rail Station
- New Barnet to Walthamstow Queens Road