Starting at: New Barnet
Arrive at: Tooting
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from New Barnet
- York Road
- Barnet Delivery Office
- Lyonsdown Avenue
- Lyonsdown Road
- Richmond Road Gloucester Road
- Gloucester Road Station Road
- Barnet Everyman Cinema
- High Barnet Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Tooting to New Barnet
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Barnet to Snow Hill (Midland Metro Stop)
- New Barnet to Iver Rail Station
- New Barnet to Brixton Rail Station
- New Barnet to Bethnal Green Rail
- New Barnet to East Tilbury Rail Station
- New Barnet to Byfleet & New Haw Rail Station
- New Barnet to Layton (Lancs) Rail Station
- New Barnet to Bishopstone Rail Station
- New Barnet to Leyton
- New Barnet to White Hart Lane