Starting at: Kenley
• Take the Transfer to The Kenley Hotel / Kenley Station
• Change at The Kenley Hotel / Kenley Station
• Take the 407 bus to Purley High Street / Purley Station
• Change at Purley High Street / Purley Station
• Take the Walk to Purley
• Change at Purley Rail Station
• Take the Southern to East Croydon
• Change at East Croydon Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Rail Station
• Take the Jubilee line to Canning Town
• Change at Canning Town Underground Station
• Take the DLR to Woolwich Arsenal DLR Station
• Change at Woolwich Arsenal DLR Station
Arrive at: Woolwich Arsenal
Journey time between Kenley and Woolwich Arsenal averages at 83 minutes
Stations passed through from Kenley
- The Kenley Hotel / Kenley Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Woolwich Arsenal to Kenley
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Kenley > Woolwich Arsenal