Starting at: Hither Green
Arrive at: Norbury
Stations passed through from Hither Green
- Lewisham Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Norbury to Hither Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hither Green to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Hither Green to Burgess Hill Rail Station
- Hither Green to Kinbrace Rail Station
- Hither Green to Scunthorpe Rail Station
- Hither Green to
- Hither Green to Ravenscourt Park
- Hither Green to Birmingham New Street Rail Station
- Hither Green to St Margarets (London)
- Hither Green to Acton Main Line
- Hither Green to Imperial Wharf
- Hither Green to Wallasey Village Rail Station