Starting at: Hanwell
Arrive at: Wimbledon Chase
Stations passed through from Hanwell
- Jessamine Road
HANWELL STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wimbledon Chase to Hanwell
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hanwell to Thorpe Bay Rail Station
- Hanwell to Centrale Tram Stop
- Hanwell to Sanderstead
- Hanwell to Ruislip Gardens
- Hanwell to Freshford Rail Station
- Hanwell to Bayford Rail Station
- Hanwell to Tyne Dock (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Hanwell to London Charing Cross
- Hanwell to Dalmarnock Rail Station
- Hanwell to Shepreth Rail Station
- Hanwell to West Croydon