Starting at: Drayton Green
Arrive at: Epping
Stations passed through from Drayton Green
- Sutherland Avenue
- West Ealing Station
- Drayton Green Road
- Broughton Road
- St Leonards Road
- Longfield Avenue
- Bond Street
- Ealing Broadway Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Epping to Drayton Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Drayton Green to Riding Mill Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Sunbury Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)
- Drayton Green to Pevensey Bay Rail Station
- Drayton Green to
- Drayton Green to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Normans Bay Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Westcombe Park
- Drayton Green to Newton Heath & Moston (Manchester Metrolink)
- Drayton Green to Westerton Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Homerton