Starting at: Wapping
Arrive at: Abbey Road DLR
Stations passed through from Wapping
- Rotherhithe Rail Station
- Canada Water Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Abbey Road DLR to Wapping
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wapping to Iver Rail Station
- Wapping to Putney Bridge
- Wapping to Harpenden Rail Station
- Wapping to Rainham (London
- Wapping to Herne Hill
- Wapping to Pevensey Bay Rail Station
- Wapping to Hereford Rail Station
- Wapping to West Norwood
- Wapping to Fieldway Tram Stop
- Wapping to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Wapping to Gypsy Lane Rail Station