Starting at: Ruislip Gardens
Arrive at: Manor House
Stations passed through from Ruislip Gardens
- South Ruislip
- Hanger Lane
- North Acton
- East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
- Bond Street
- Oxford Circus
Bus Stop Closed\n Please use the next stop\n or the previous stop \n to catch your bus
Manor House: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
MANOR HOUSE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor House to Ruislip Gardens
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ruislip Gardens to Brunswick Rail Station
- Ruislip Gardens to Milford Haven Rail Station
- Ruislip Gardens to Tunbridge Wells West (Spa Valley Railway)
- Ruislip Gardens to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Ruislip Gardens to Silverdale Rail Station
- Ruislip Gardens to Llandrindod Rail Station
- Ruislip Gardens to Tywyn Rail Station
- Ruislip Gardens to
- Ruislip Gardens to Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station
- Ruislip Gardens to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station
- Ruislip Gardens to West Ealing