Starting at: Royal Oak
Arrive at: North Wembley
Stations passed through from Royal Oak
- Westminster Academy / Cirencester Street
- Sutherland Avenue
- Westminster Registration Office
- Elgin Avenue / Harrow Road
- Elgin Avenue / Chippenham Road
- Chippenham Road / Shirland Road
- Fordingley Road
- Carlton Vale
- Queen's Park Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: North Wembley to Royal Oak
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Royal Oak to Deptford
- Royal Oak to Cuffley
- Royal Oak to Arena Tram Stop
- Royal Oak to Park Street Rail Station
- Royal Oak to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Royal Oak to Swanley
- Royal Oak to Radlett Rail Station
- Royal Oak to Bruce Grove
- Royal Oak to Langley (Berks) Rail Station
- Royal Oak to Weybridge Rail Station
- Royal Oak to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop