Starting at: Putney Bridge
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Putney Bridge
- Parsons Green
- Fulham Broadway
- West Brompton
- Earl's Court
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Putney Bridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Putney Bridge to Sunderland Rail Station
- Putney Bridge to New Beckenham
- Putney Bridge to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station
- Putney Bridge to Elstree & Borehamwood
- Putney Bridge to Neasden
- Putney Bridge to New Barnet
- Putney Bridge to Clock House
- Putney Bridge to Parsons Green
- Putney Bridge to Welling
- Putney Bridge to Shenstone Rail Station
- Putney Bridge to New Eltham