Starting at: Ladbroke Grove
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from Ladbroke Grove
- Westbourne Park
- Royal Oak
- Paddington (H&C Line)-Underground
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Baker Street
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to Ladbroke Grove
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ladbroke Grove to Turnham Green
- Ladbroke Grove to Royal Victoria DLR
- Ladbroke Grove to Harringay
- Ladbroke Grove to North Camp Rail Station
- Ladbroke Grove to Risca & Pontymister Rail Station
- Ladbroke Grove to Swanscombe Rail Station
- Ladbroke Grove to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Ladbroke Grove to Tottenham Hale
- Ladbroke Grove to St Leonards Warrior Square Rail Station
- Ladbroke Grove to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Ladbroke Grove to St Johns (London)