Starting at: Kilburn Park
Arrive at: South Kensington
Stations passed through from Kilburn Park
KILBURN PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Kilburn Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Kensington to Kilburn Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kilburn Park to Redhill Rail Station
- Kilburn Park to Silverdale Rail Station
- Kilburn Park to Birmingham New Street Rail Station
- Kilburn Park to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Kilburn Park to Wrabness Rail Station
- Kilburn Park to Sturry Rail Station
- Kilburn Park to Goring-by-Sea Rail Station
- Kilburn Park to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Kilburn Park to Parkend (Dean Forest Railway)
- Kilburn Park to Lower Sydenham
- Kilburn Park to Farncombe Rail Station