Starting at: Kilburn Park
Arrive at: South Kensington
Stations passed through from Kilburn Park
- Carlton Vale
- Cambridge Road
- Shirland Road
- Chippenham Road / Shirland Road
- Elgin Avenue / Chippenham Road
- Harrow Road
- Great Western Road / Harrow Road
- Westbourne Park Station
- Shrewsbury Road / Brunel Estate
- St Stephens Gardens
- Westbourne Grove
- Pembridge Villas
- Chepstow Crescent
- Notting Hill Gate Station
- Palace Gardens Terr / Notting Hill Gte
- Sheffield Terrace
- York House Place / Kensington High St
- High Street Kensington Station
- Phillimore Gardens
- Pembroke Place
- Pembroke Road
- Cromwell Road
- Nevern Place
KILBURN PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Kilburn Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
CIRCLE LINE: No service until further notice due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Kensington to Kilburn Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kilburn Park to Grays Rail Station
- Kilburn Park to Cambridge Rail Station
- Kilburn Park to Barnes
- Kilburn Park to Goodmayes
- Kilburn Park to Wanstead Park
- Kilburn Park to Wapping
- Kilburn Park to Carshalton
- Kilburn Park to Aldgate
- Kilburn Park to West Dulwich
- Kilburn Park to Waltham Cross
- Kilburn Park to Croxley