Starting at: Hornchurch
Arrive at: Earl's Court
Stations passed through from Hornchurch
- Elm Park
- Dagenham East
- Dagenham Heathway
- East Ham
- Upton Park
- West Ham
- Bow Road
- Mile End
- Stepney Green
- Aldgate East
- Tower Hill
- Cannon Street
- Mansion House
- St. James's Park
- Sloane Square
- South Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- Earl's Court
District Line: A 20 minute service is operating between Tower Hill and Ealing Broadway / Richmond. A 15 minute service is operating between Upminster and Tower Hill and between Edgware Road and Wimbledon. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Earl's Court to Hornchurch
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hornchurch to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
- Hornchurch to Denham Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Bricket Wood Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Avenue Road Tram Stop
- Hornchurch to Walthamstow Queens Road
- Hornchurch to Brookmans Park Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Kempton Park Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Emirates Royal Docks
- Hornchurch to Theobalds Grove
- Hornchurch to West Byfleet Rail Station