Starting at: Hainault
Arrive at: Berrylands
Stations passed through from Hainault
- Newbury Park
- Gants Hill
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Berrylands to Hainault
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hainault to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Hainault to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Hainault to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Hainault to South Ruislip
- Hainault to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Hainault to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Hainault to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Hainault to Adisham Rail Station
- Hainault to Torre Rail Station
- Hainault to Norwood Junction