Starting at: London Farringdon
Arrive at: Finchley Central
Stations passed through from London Farringdon
- King's Cross St. Pancras
CHANGES TO NATIONAL EXPRESS AIRPORT SERVICE A8 (STANSTED AIRPORT): From Wednesday 18 March, these services will no longer serve Kings Cross / St Pancras, Farringdon and South Hackney (Lauriston Road / Victoria Park Road stops). Please use Liverpool Street stops.
A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Reading / Heathrow Airport. A 10 minute service is operating between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Central to London Farringdon
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- London Farringdon to Redland Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Umberleigh Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Yalding Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- London Farringdon to Wem Rail Station
- London Farringdon to St Neots Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Ammanford Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Beltring Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Syston Rail Station