Starting at: Clapham North
Arrive at: Canning Town
Stations passed through from Clapham North
- Clapham North & High Street Stations
CANNING TOWN STATION: Please enter the station via Silvertown Way and exit the station via the bus station.
CANNING TOWN STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing. Interchange is also expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Canning Town to Clapham North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Clapham North to Yalding Rail Station
- Clapham North to London Waterloo
- Clapham North to Burscough Bridge Rail Station
- Clapham North to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Clapham North to Maghull Rail Station
- Clapham North to Honor Oak Park
- Clapham North to Tweedbank Rail Station
- Clapham North to Larbert Rail Station
- Clapham North to Denham Golf Club Rail Station
- Clapham North to Seamer Rail Station
- Clapham North to Egham Rail Station